Any Crossbow Give aways????

dueyp59

Does anyone know of any companies that have any contest for free a crosbow? I am a dissabled Vet and can no longer use my compound bow due to neck shoulder and back problems. but being on a fixed income other bills come before a new crossbow. I already have the prober crossbow, and dissabled veteran hunting permits needed to hunt with a crosbow in South Dakota. I am considered unemployable by the V.A. so cannot get a job to pick up exter money and anyone who knows what V.A. benifits are knows that about all it does is pay the bills.
icon9.gif
My big game tags are bought with saving pop cans and selling them when it is time to buy hunting tags... thanks for any info or leads....

I cannot offer any valuable info but I do want to say THANK YOU for your service and if I could afford it I would send you a cross bow for the sacrafice that you have made for us all !!! The government should raise the VA's income and stop giving it to folks that want hit a lick at a snake ! Thanks again.

Thanks Bigbuck
It was my honoer to serve and I would not change a thing injurys and all...
And a big salute from me to everyone who has served our great country and for all of those serving now.
dueyp

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.