Win 6 TAC 15/15i Arrows - Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I own the Ultimate PSE TAC-15i Crossbow (And it's based in the UK). I will post photos. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

I plan to own a tac 15 crossbow so enter me in the Tac 15 arrow give away contest. With my bad shoulder that comes with old age I have trouble shooting my PSE compound now. In Wyoming it is legal to hunt with cross bows and I have been looking closely at the tac 15 performance. I plan on getting one for next bow season for both me and my son. I think it would be great for antelope, deer and elk here in Wyoming. Lets have some discussion about long range broadheads for them. I don't do anything short range.

"I own or plan to own a TAC crossbow. Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

this is the baddest x-bow in the world.. I am saving my coins as we speak to get one. I would already own one if some mysterious person wouldnt have taken my raise for the next 3 years and increased my taxes.... I think this x-bow will bring target shooting to the x-bow world. thanks guys you are doing a fine job on here...

Please Enter Me In The Tac 15 Arrow Give Away Contest. Thanks for setting up this forum.

Hello please enter me david kramer for the pse tac 15i bolts i have a tac 15 purchased through lgh. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.