Another scope recommendation needed

GetReel

So, here we go again. Another scope recommendation thread.

I picked up a Cooper and need to top it. Monte Carlo wood stock, blued action/barrel.
What I'm looking for is light weight, clean (not busy but ability to dial distance), mid power.
Here is what is at the front of the list. (In no particular order)

Leopold VX5 3-15
Zeiss V4 4-16
Swarovski Z5.

The Zeiss seems to "have it all" and at a good price but heaviest option.

The Leopold seems to fall right between the Zeiss and the Swaro.

The Swaro is by far the most expensive, lightest of the 3 choice, supposedly the best glass and has least amount of vertical correction ability (exposed turret only model I'm considering).

I wand a clean, bulk free, hunting package. 700-800 yards and less (I think all 3 options fall in this wheelhouse)

Looking for input from people who have experience with one or more of these choices.

I have 2 Zeiss V4 4-16×44's. One has a ZMOA-2 reticle the other has a ZMOA-T30 reticle. The ZMOA 2 is overall cleaner than the T-30 but the T30 is finer and has a "Christmas Tree". It is however very fine and you don't notice it until you look for it. It also has finer graduations on the main reticle. I love them both and have taken each to 1000 yards(1500 yards for the T30). Both have had repeatable adjustments and some pretty great glass. My T30 scope did get stiff while deer hunting this year in eastern MT. It was warming up to around 5-8 degrees during the day. Haven't had the ZMOA2 scope out in weather that cold yet.

The ZMOA 2 scope got a nice gouge taken out of the turret when I fell down a scree slope on my elk hunt. It held zero and helped me take a nice fat cow later that day.

I bought the T30 scope as a demo from redhawk rifles at $699 and the ZMOA 2 from a forum member here for $660. At those prices I'm not sure there's another optic that compares. They both have excellent eyeboxes and great glass.

I ended up buying a Zeiss V4 4-16x44 with the zmoa t30i retical. I was at cabelas to put my hand on these. I didn't like any of the retical in the Leopold line so those were out. The Swaros were very nice and I loved how lightweight they were and with arguably the best glass they were hard to rule out ultimately because they limited my distance because lack of elevation adjustment. The Zeiss was just the best all round option and was heavy on features without adding too much weight and at a good price.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.