Another example of buying into WOKE mentality.

Which is why all woke mentality is suspect in my book. I'm sure they feel good, until it doesn't feel good. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...ar&cvid=a3ba3ecd4ac44b2dbb26d650e8bacfca&ei=7
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

20345398_0.jpg

The idiocy of the left playing out before our eyes.

Everything they try, accomplishes the exact opposite of their stated feel good mission.

Here's a movie by guys you'd think would be for "clean energy ".

What they discover is what people with common sense already knew.

How true it is. I don't know if I'd say they think with their hearts.
They don't think at all! This is what the school have done and we let them get by with it. Hopefully it will stop. People are waking up I hope. You don't make a county by burning it down. Antifa needs to be arrested and put in jail. Go to court and if convicted, go to jail. The other is they plead guilty to a falony, service not time. Gee there won't many job out there for them after that. I feel that would stop most of it. TO BAD, TO BAD!
The left has not backbone! Just there cheap shots.

They don't think at all! This is what the school have done and we let them get by with it. Hopefully it will stop. People are waking up I hope. You don't make a county by burning it down. Antifa needs to be arrested and put in jail. Go to court and if convicted, go to jail. The other is they plead guilty to a falony, service not time. Gee there won't many job out there for them after that. I feel that would stop most of it. TO BAD, TO BAD!
The left has not backbone! Just there cheap shots.
Oh I agree. If they do think it's with other parts for sure. Not heart or brain! As you see I deal with this daily here in IL!

Liberals think with their heart and not their brains........And we all know that thinking with any body part other than your brain may make you feel good but almost always has a bad ending 🤣
Problem is they argue with emotion. Everything is a cause, the facts be danged. Have you ever been rebutted with facts by a anti anything? Guns, gender, global warming? Most can't tell you how a gun functions, how actual biology works or what gender they are!

Sad thing is, there are some on our side that do the same. Bad part is we do it to each other!

If there is anything the far left is good at it is walking in lock step with each other. They know how to keep the rank and file in line. Good example is Manchin and his "That's not what they told me" speech on his Green Deal vote. He was scared straight by the zealots he didn't misunderstand anything.