FedX has gone woke

Administrators, If I put this in the wrong place, please excuse me, and move it to where it belongs. I do not want to see any brothers or sisters stuff get trashed or confiscated by any wokes......

Where might there be a bit more info? Not doubting you, just curious as to where the came from.

Fella's, Pack your stuff good and pad it well, ship USPS.
For now, it's only them and Maybe DHL as far as I know.
I try and keep up with this mess as best I can.
As you realize.....GUNS ARE BAD! Any business the Gov. can influence, they will, Congressmen and women have sent letters to these companies, asking them to do this. The letters more or less say "If they're shipping anything firearms related, they are contributing to the gun violence in this country". I saw and read copies of these letters. Just saying.... BE ADVISED!!

Fella's, Pack your stuff good and pad it well, ship USPS.
For now, it's only them and Maybe DHL as far as I know.
I try and keep up with this mess as best I can.
As you realize.....GUNS ARE BAD! Any business the Gov. can influence, they will, Congressmen and women have sent letters to these companies, asking them to do this. The letters more or less say "If they're shipping anything firearms related, they are contributing to the gun violence in this country". I saw and read copies of these letters. Just saying.... BE ADVISED!!
Usps?!!! Only if you want your stuff stolen…I mean lost.

Where might there be a bit more info? Not doubting you, just curious as to where the came from.

Usps?!!! Only if you want your stuff stolen…I mean lost.
Knock on wood......I guess I've been lucky. Just got my 243 varmint bbl yesterday, and have gotten lots of other things.
Guess I'll count my blessings. Just sayin, if ya knock out USPS.
Who the heck is left?? We've got to be able to get our stuff!
Or NOT "the hopes of the woke mob"