Ammo

Epler802

Recently moved and I am not going to have time to get any reloading done before the season comes. What is the best box ammo to buy that's shows the most accuracy at long range distance for a 33-378

Recently moved and I am not going to have time to get any reloading done before the season comes. What is the best box ammo to buy that's shows the most accuracy at long range distance for a 33-378
I have not owned a rifle in that caliber but have shot my uncles 300Wby with factory ammo amongst other large 30 calibers. My uncle used Wby ammo exclusively and always had very good luck with accuracy. I myself used Weatherby ammo in a 7mmwby and also had very good success with accuracy.

Outside of those in large calibers I haven't had any experience but had had very good luck with Barnes ammo. Hope that helps some. Could also look for factory loaded with the bullet you typically use when you reload yourself and should find good success with that also. Of course variables with how hot you,re loading your rounds etc always plays a role.