Ammo Wallet?

25 Otter

Who the heck makes an ammo wallet for Ultra Mag ammo? I would love to find a 5 round wallet for my 300 Ultra cartridges. I HATE them loose in a pocket,and am having a terrible time finding a good carrier for them. Thanks a bunch,R.J.

My bad, looks like they only have the standard size. Try Bauer Arms or just google .338 Lapua ammo card.

Nope, I don't have one. I went to Shawn's LR class. So he knows what's needed on these bigger bullets like the 338 Edge ammo. Give him a call, he'll be able to answer your questions.

I ended up buying my pouch from a guy on Snipers Hide. Do a search under "Ammo wallet help wanted" or look up all my posts here on LRH. You will find I started this thread and it walks you thru the various ones I found.

The 2 I had made are great. However I don't know if she's still around. Let me know if you can't find the thread.

Just finnished reading the thread and glad I did. I have some of the Blackhawk's and didn't think of trying some Edge rounds in them. They fit, a little tighter in the elastic loops (imagine that) then the .308 sized rounds it's designed for. But no problems. They aren't fast to get into like the ammo cards but a good way to carry a supply if I'm on the bolt gun. Thanks for the search link.

My bad, looks like they only have the standard size. Try Bauer Arms or just google .338 Lapua ammo card.
Triad does seem to have the .338 Lapua size in stock. It's in the 'Size' drop down. I ordered one last night (for my .300 RUM) along with some other goodies I've been meaning to get, that Triad had in stock.

--Ben

Hey you guys, I designed an ammo wallet just like you are talking about because I couldn't find anything to hold my Edge rounds. They are made here in the USA and are very high quality. I have sold several to guys on here and elsewhere.

Check them out before you buy anything else > Custom Ammo Wallet

Last edited:
So, I received my ammo card from Triad. Great construction, fits my 300 RUM cases perfectly.

But......I wish I'd have seen this ammo wallet that Tikka Lover just posted before I bought the ammo card. I guess I'll have to order one of these too. The combo of the two might be perfect. The Triple X ammo wallet on my belt for quicker reloads and the ammo card in my pack.

--Ben

Just got mine from shoot-long.com. Fits 338 EDGE perfectly. Its built real well too.

Shoot-long.com has some awesome stuff.

Thanks for the info Tikka Lover. Good looking product you have there. I'll be in touch.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.