Amazon Borescope....Is this for real?

If I remember correctly it was your post about these things that caught my attention, I snatched one up the next day. I think it's amazing. I even used it at work one day, drilled a hole through the grout joint on the wall to make sure the bathtub was not leaking...I find myself using it all the time.
He got me too!

Be wary of borescopes that attach to your phone or computer. The one I purchased contained malware that tried to infect my phone. Buyer beware.

I bought this one from Amazon:

Depstech ...

The second one linked in the original post (Apple version) is 50% so I bought it just to check it out. At $30 with tax to my door I can toss that in my truck and not care. I've got a bunch of $$$ in a Hawkeye. I'm gonna be peeved if this one it that good. LOL

Looking at Amazon, I see what looks like good quality bore images for $50.....Am I being duped?

Borescope on Amazon

or this one:

Borescope option #2

Have you bought an iPhone based Borescope that you were happy with for around $50?
I bought the on on Amazon and have been impressed. I am an Aeronautical Engineer and have used very Hi end units. This one does not disappoint. Works well on Windows and Android. Not so much with iPhone. Teslong Rifle Bore Scope, 0.2inch Gun Barrel Borescope Camera with Side-View Mirror and Semi-Rigid Cable, for Windows, Mac and Android Smartphone