Amazon Borescope....Is this for real?

For you guys having good luck with the wireless Teslong unit, what app are you using? Wonder if that's not part of the problems I'm having as it is some overseas crap with everything in Chinese. It's what the directions called for to use though...app called "WiFi Image". Is there something better we should be using?

works great, no issues. make sure you get the one that works for your phone, I phone or what ever you have

For you guys having good luck with the wireless Teslong unit, what app are you using? Wonder if that's not part of the problems I'm having as it is some overseas crap with everything in Chinese. It's what the directions called for to use though...app called "WiFi Image". Is there something better we should be using?

[QUOI used the WiFi image and had no problemTE="foul bore, post: 1844903, member: 94728"]UOTE][/QUOTE]

I have the Teslong with the rod, it works great on my windows based lap top but doesn't work with my android based Kindle Fire. I've tried several apps and it's a no go. I'm sure if the tablet wasn't tied to amazon it would probably work. I haven't tried it on my i phone yet as I like the large image of my lap top.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bore scope.

I believe I was one of the first to buy the Teslong unit for android OS and I've been very pleased with it and with the company. They sent me a replacement 45 degree mirror because they had reports of mirrors with bad glue coming apart. I did not have a bad mirror, they sent me one as a pre-emptive fix! Now that is great customer service!

Malware? What is your setup? I plugged the Teslong into a USB port on my laptop with Windows 10, the computer recognized it Via Plug and Play, used a Windows program, and it's off and running.
Going that route, I don't think it's possible to infect an Android phone, a Mac, or a computer.
Anyone else have any hack-attack problems?
Great pictures, great deal.

I plugged it into an Android based phone that had McAfee antivirus installed. The McAfee popped upand stated that malware was detected. I erased everything off the phone and discarded the entire deal.

Hi.. I have a few questions about the Teslong models

-what do they mean my semi rigid cable? do they simply mean a cable? ( imo all cables are semi rigid? or is there another model with a different kind of cable ? )
- someone mentioned it would not work with his rifle as it was bigger then .338 ... it that really the case ?
-I see the need for this thing for confirming the bore is clean of carbon and copper , but I would like to see some pictures of a shoot out bore .... I mean how can you tell a bore it shoot out if , like myself, one has no experience and no picture reference....
I would be very interested at seeing some pictures of a burned out chamber, specially at the throat...
anyone with an example ?
thanks

Mr. Bald Hunter, could you please explain exactly what I am seeing in the image you provided? What is that very dark line? What is the rough section just above that black line? I thought I would see spiral groves? Thank You , Lenny