Allterra Arms Muzzle Breaks?

antleredacres

The break made by Allterra Arms has my interest and is presently in the lead as to my choice for installation on a couple rifles I have, 28 Nosler and 300 PRC. I'm not finding too much for reviews. If you have any experience with these breaks could you give a response as to the likes or dislikes. Also, I'm in an area without any smiths that could do a proper installation. If there is a 'smith who has put one of these breaks on your rifle could you give me their contact information? Much Thanks, Steve

The break made by Allterra Arms has my interest and is presently in the lead as to my choice for installation on a couple rifles I have, 28 Nosler and 300 PRC. I'm not finding too much for reviews. If you have any experience with these breaks could you give a response as to the likes or dislikes. Also, I'm in an area without any smiths that could do a proper installation. If there is a 'smith who has put one of these breaks on your rifle could you give me their contact information? Much Thanks, Steve
Steve,

I do not have hands-on experience with them, but I have muzzle brakes with a similar design, and this would not be my first choice in felt recoil and muzzle rise reduction, but that's just me.

1702652488697.png