Alliant Powders suspends sales of reloading powders

The Clintons started this during their reign of terror. Remember that they are the ones who started the love affair with China, gave them the plans to the F15 and others, vilified American manufacturing and poo poo'd them as dirty industries that were beneath the status of the USA. Behind this is a dedicated effort to destroy America from within. They have plastered regulation after regulation across the whole of the commercial business landscape of the country. Turbocharging the deficit, inflation, immigration - none of these are 'bugs'. These are all 'features' of the Leftist Administration. I could go way on - but won't - we all know the drill. Just remember that these problems are NOT failures of the system - they are deliberate and all part of the grand strategy. Something tells me that this is about to change....
Lest we forget look at the history of the world!! Can you say siege heil in Chinese?

Nitrocellulose is used to make primers, brass, bullets, hamburgers, Teslas, cereal topping to keep Biden's brain going, and TP during COVID.

It's the #1 ingredient in crude oil.

I've also heard it cures cancer so they're stock piling for massive cures.

The military now fills all tires with it.

So you see, there's not enough for the average reloader.
Oh boy. If it cures cancer it will disappear forever now! they can't be havin that loss of income