• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant at Powder Valley

Just got some leverevolution on hodgdons.

I haven't been a very good customer of Cabela's since BPS bought the company. I couldn't help myself when they had 8 lb jugs of H4350 on sale for 199.99 almost a year ago. Wound up having around 300.00 in Cabela's card points and bought 16 lbs of it for around 125.00. Just can't let those deals slip away.

Precision reloading has had some good stuff the last few days, but it goes quick. They seem to be releasing a little at a time probably so the site doesn't crash. They just had 4350 like 10 minutes ago. I setup a direct link to instock powders on my phone. I just open once and while and add alerts as well. Your best bet.

I agree 100%
I posted about that once and was told that wouldn't be fair, and how the heck are people going to find out powder is in.
T.P.
what's funny too me is ... If people are relying on others to find the stuff for them they don't need it, they're being enabled! seriously!!
there are so many ways too get powder if YOU NEED IT and have a little patience.. all these sites that sell it have alert methods.. don't be reliant on others!!

if you have the time too come on here and look for alert post's .. you have wasted a step coming here instead go right to the source and find out yourself.. if you truly need it!

Honestly if you truly needed say h1000 you wouldn't be sweeting it right now .. you would have bought several 8# of it when they were available because you actually shoot it! RIGHT? cuzz that's your powder RIGHT??

the only way that stuff is going too come back at any rate ,,,,, STOP PANIC BUYING FOR NO REASON..

case in point.. talked too a guy at the range the other day said he found 2 8 pound jugs of H1K at a local mom and pop store and bought both of them ... I said oh sweet what do you use those in... his response ... "nothing really... I mostly use imr4350 and 4831 in the rifles hunt with and i have a ton of both, but I bought it because I know its really hard too get"

you could've boiled water with my blood temp and I simply walked away ...

i mean come on ... every single one of these post's 2 min after being slapped up the next post's comes on saying ... "its already gone" and then everyone gets ****ed. 🤔

and if you think there isn't buy bots and people out there getting paid too sit on a computer like a stock market seller/buyer just waiting too buy stuff up ... we've got a way bigger problem

In the past 5 months I have managed two lbs of 4831sc for my old 270. My wife's Creedmoor is down to 75 rounds, have everything but powder. Don't have the Berger's it likes best but have some something she can shoot. 7 RM I am down to maybe 30 rounds, same deal just can't get lucky to get powder. I mean 2 bricks of LR and Brick LRM primers is years of shooting, brass reusable.
I know I could try something other than H4350 or H1000 but if you can't get more than a pound load development is just a waste and then using all your bullets that can't be replaced working up with a new load.

what's funny too me is ... If people are relying on others to find the stuff for them they don't need it, they're being enabled! seriously!!
there are so many ways too get powder if YOU NEED IT and have a little patience.. all these sites that sell it have alert methods.. don't be reliant on others!!

if you have the time too come on here and look for alert post's .. you have wasted a step coming here instead go right to the source and find out yourself.. if you truly need it!

Honestly if you truly needed say h1000 you wouldn't be sweeting it right now .. you would have bought several 8# of it when they were available because you actually shoot it! RIGHT? cuzz that's your powder RIGHT??

the only way that stuff is going too come back at any rate ,,,,, STOP PANIC BUYING FOR NO REASON..

case in point.. talked too a guy at the range the other day said he found 2 8 pound jugs of H1K at a local mom and pop store and bought both of them ... I said oh sweet what do you use those in... his response ... "nothing really... I mostly use imr4350 and 4831 in the rifles hunt with and i have a ton of both, but I bought it because I know its really hard too get"

you could've boiled water with my blood temp and I simply walked away ...

i mean come on ... every single one of these post's 2 min after being slapped up the next post's comes on saying ... "its already gone" and then everyone gets ****ed. 🤔

and if you think there isn't buy bots and people out there getting paid too sit on a computer like a stock market seller/buyer just waiting too buy stuff up ... we've got a way bigger problem
I use to feel that way till I did get serious and was online on my free time scouting it out. Wound up getting it. It's not gonna come to you. IF and only IF you really want it, you'll stop complaining about others buying it up and start buying it yourself. It's that simple. I did exactly what you did. I even bitched about people buying up all the toilet paper last May. Then decided F-it, I'll find some. Well, I did. I went online and bought 2 cases. When you get desperate, you'll find some.