• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder at powder valley

Whenever Powder Valley says it's in stock I've never had a problem putting it in my cart and then checking out. Powder Valleys been great.

Rush to buy by real shooters being made so frustrating by the scalpers. Have some excess I have tried to trade at reasonable prices to "real" shooters. Besides that done in the great powder , primer chase. Maybe the scalpers will, have to gag on purchases but don't see it yet.
I hope so

Thank you for the heads up. Got 8 lbs myself. Looked to see if they had more and it's not even on their website now. Hope that isn't bad news.

I must be doing something wrong on the powder valley site. How much lag time is there between someone posting "powder available at Powder Valley " and it showing up on this forum?? Plus are the time stamps on the posts my time or the posters time??? I just want to buy something from them just to say I did!! Like climbing Everest!

I happened to be at my local gun dealer Here in Canada with a rifle issue. Was almost out the door when I thought I'd ask about powder availability. I was one lucky guy as the truck was offloading some right then. They weren't even in the system yet. I finally got my hands on two powers that haven't been available for 3 years. However I wasn't greedy as I don't think that's right. I bought 1 each of H1000 and Retumbo. Also bought 2 Varget and H322. Went to the truck with all that unicorn dust. Then I thought I should get some for one of my elders. Went back in and bought 2 H4831. The guy at the counter said someone just bought 10000 rounds of 223 Rem ammo. WOW their stock was flying off the truck not even making it to the shelves. Parking lot was near full when I left about 20min later. Good news sure speeds fast.