• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder at powder valley

I don't see the practicality of buying 1lb containers with the shipping and hazmat. 8lbs or nothing.
Sounds like your not the guy in need, thanks for not buying, many do..I'm in the same boat, so dont take this the wrong way... I feel the guys who are deciding to switch powders or barrels are going cold so to say need it worst, at any cost of hazmat...

I'll trade H1000 for primers. We would have to get a FFL to ship. I'm going to start checking costs to ship on my end. I'm stocked on everything except primers.

Rush to buy by real shooters being made so frustrating by the scalpers. Have some excess I have tried to trade at reasonable prices to "real" shooters. Besides that done in the great powder , primer chase. Maybe the scalpers will, have to gag on purchases but don't see it yet.
If people would stop buying from these Jerks they wouldn't have money to buy more

If people wouldn't buy drugs would be any drug peddlers. Don't get me wrong I agree 100%. Got people hanging around outside liquor stores to check on bourbon deliveries to buy and then sell on black market too. If they got a job could probably make at least same amount of money, but too hard to work and couldn't collect unemployment. Then people who just want to shoot, have a job and can't spend all day on computer can't get supplies at reasonable price. I apologize for the old man rant, but somewhere the train got off the tracks.

Ive checked once an hour since last night and never see the H1000 in stock, im just not that lucky lol