• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant at Powder Valley

For some reloader 19 and some reloader 7, too slow for what I really needed, unique, reloader 26 and RL33 but im glad I got what I did, quite a few pistol powders still left, wish I knew more about them. I've always used unique for my 45 colts.

Thank you for the heads up. I ordered 5 pounds of Reloder 19, I'm hoping to work up a load for my 300 Weatherby.

I was referring to the people who get the max of each type. Because you know someone is just sitting around waiting to pounce. People here have been good to me. If not for them, I wouldn't be loading my .375 Ruger at all. I gave some componets to some friends as well, even though I don't have that much. But again I wasn't talking about you.
No worries mate. One thing I like about this site is the way everyone works together to get through impossible times.

i did stock on everything when there was a glut. After going through these drought before I promised I would never do it again. My problem was I bought 3 new calibers and had to face this crazy market again.

I don't get notifications. I watch this site multiple time a day. Most of my component purchases have come by others posting availability. Morning, noon, and night. Good luck.

Is it common for Powder Valley to not send an order confirmation email right away?

No worries mate. One thing I like about this site is the way everyone works together to get through impossible times.

i did stock on everything when there was a glut. After going through these drought before I promised I would never do it again. My problem was I bought 3 new calibers and had to face this crazy market again.
No one need to justify their purchase. Press on and enjoy. Cheers!

Ed

Yes I had some powder a month or two ago that I didn't hear anything about till I got a shipping notification. I started screen shotting the thank you for your order page so I'd at least have an order number to call about if need be. All my orders from them have come through though with reasonable shipping delays.

Every time I see a post that says such n such place has powder I immediately go to that site and so far have not found a single pound in stock. My hat's off to the guys that actually score stuff due to these posts but I'm about to the point of ignoring them. Waste of my time it seems. The only retailer thats actually sent me any in stock notifications is Midway.

Powder Valley currently has RL17, RL19, and RL22 among others. Had RL23 and RL25, but sold out. It's going quick. Some pistol powders too.
Curious what you were using to get notified of this? Powder Valley doesn't have a notification system from what I can see. Please share

Curious what you were using to get notified of this? Powder Valley doesn't have a notification system from what I can see. Please share
U gotta stay on top of it. Keep watching. I say if a guy has that kind of time to watch nonstop, good for him for cashing in on the goldmine. I miss it Everytime. Eventually I'll hit it just right and believe me, I'm buying the max of what I need. I'll use it and worked for it

Powder Valley currently has RL17, RL19, and RL22 among others. Had RL23 and RL25, but sold out. It's going quick. Some pistol powders too.
No more RL19. Not even the 5 pound said currently not available choose another option. Thanks for the heads up.