• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant at Powder Valley

Is it common for Powder Valley to not send an order confirmation email right away?
I get emailed reminder second after placing the order. MAKE SURE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF PV. IN ANOTHER POST, SOMEONE SAID IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I SEEMED TO FOR ME.

U gotta stay on top of it. Keep watching. I say if a guy has that kind of time to watch nonstop, good for him for cashing in on the goldmine. I miss it Everytime. Eventually I'll hit it just right and believe me, I'm buying the max of what I need. I'll use it and worked for it

Only time I've scored is I opened powder valley and vv565 was sitting there. Not even what I was looking for but it can get the job done.

I watch multiple websites at an almost scary rate. I can not for the life of me hit it right. Uggg. I just want to go shoot. 😔

I say that but I NEVER get lucky and find it in stock online. I have a great source fairly local but not even they have anything in stock.

It states it is in stock and 1 pound containers but it will not let me check out ...it says negative 4 available

It states it is in stock and 1 pound containers but it will not let me check out ...it says negative 4 available
1616543905350.gif

Shows out of stock when its added to cart.
It was in stock. I posted on here after I bought some.
I'll say it again, be logged in, have an account created with billing and shipping info filled in. card info for mobile phone, iPad, computer or whatever set to auto fill.
High demand powders are generally gone with 1 minute or 2 at most.
There are times when if you are not logged in on certain sites you can't even see the powder or primers available.
hope this helps folks, be patient but be ready. I miss lots of powder drops, and get in on others.
I'll try posting more notifications for folks. Maybe we need a main powder drop notification thread instead of having a bunch of random ones floating around in the reloading section on here.

I'll say it again, be logged in, have an account created with billing and shipping info filled in. card info for mobile phone, iPad, computer or whatever set to auto fill.
There are times when if you are not logged in on certain sites you can't even see the powder or primers available.
hope this helps folks, be patient. I miss lots of powder drops, and get in on others.
that is the best advise anybody can give, the only problem is people don't listen. I have been able to get anything I need that way.

hope this helps folks, be patient. I miss lots of powder drops, and get in on others.
This is 100% correct. If the original post (not the replies) is more than a few minutes old, you're chances of getting the highest demand powders are almost zero.