Alaska Moose Hunt Berger 210vld

My original question was to gather intel from guys who have killed moose with Berger bullets not "Burger Bullets," Mr Coyle can you please go find something else to do with your time like "shopping for toilet paper." I'm preparing for a moose hunt & you seem to be bringing my original question off subject.....I'm guessing you were the kid in class constantly raising your hand & frequently sitting in detention for not listening...🤔

My original question was to gather intel from guys who have killed moose with Berger bullets not "Burger Bullets," Mr Coyle can you please go find something else to do with your time like "shopping for toilet paper." I'm preparing for a moose hunt & you seem to be bringing my original question off subject.....I'm guessing you were the kid in class constantly raising your hand & frequently sitting in detention for not listening...🤔
Maybe you're the one who doesn't listen..
Guys have been giving you all sorts of info on Bergers, good and bad.
You don't seem to want to hear it unless it's all sunshine and rainbows, so why don't you just use your Berger's and get on with prepping for your hunt already

Darn It!! I know there's lots of SnowFlakes ❄️ , but didn't expect to find them here.....I'm on here for 1week & ask a simple question.....So now I'm pretty sure I found the "Subaru Driver" that frequently posts to all threads.......I'm listening dude

WesternHuntr, ThankYou for your provided information but I would appreciate it if you melt away from this thread....Good Luck this year when season opens & Wish you a successful harvest! 👊🏻

WesternHuntr, ThankYou for your provided information but I would appreciate it if you melt away from this thread....Good Luck this year when season opens & Wish you a successful harvest! 👊🏻
Sure thing man, not trying to be rude but you're basically laughing at guys who are seasoned hunters and guides in AK.
Maybe consider that for a minute..
Like I said just shoot the bullet you really want to shoot and post your pics when it's all over.
Good luck I sincerely mean it

I don't post any of my pictures online....only my close friends & my wife get my kill pictures. If a bear makes it past my Berger than I pray God blesses my sidearm to protect my life...I am fully aware of what ALASKA can offer...I was just looking to ask a group of solid dudes what their experience with a Berger on a moose was,....dude....let's Go Kill Some Critters!

I don't know about a Hammer having stopped a charging griz, but I do know about a Hammer stopping a charging cape buffalo. I wasn't there so it may not count...

A Burger Bullet can stop a charging Elephant with a frontal brain shot.....Rhino too-even with a Texas Heart Shot. One shot, wobble, dead.

That un-bonded, lead core, target bullet can do it ALL....stop a charging Grizzly, kill a Moose at 1,000 and STILL not explode on one at 50.
Even all on the same day

You would think that it is impossible for one bullet to do all of these contradictory things but it's true, just ask some of the guys here....they will swear by it

Perhaps you are new to the internet. Threads occasionally drift of topic and stay off or drift off and come back on. It seems you made up your mind before you posted here. Perhaps you seriously wanted some info or just wanted to be the center of attention. We can not tell from this thread.

As far as spelling, make sure you don't mis-use "I" or "me" or "further" or "farther'. And certainly don't tell us you have a 3X9 scope.

A Hammer stopping a charging Cape Buffalo, right?? CRAZY!

Definitely should have used a Berger instead.....right through the boss and into the brain.

Great to have a bullet that can do all that and yet kill a Moose at 1,000yds

A Hammer stopping a charging Cape Buffalo, right?? CRAZY!

Definitely should have used a Berger instead.....right through the boss and into the brain.

Great to have a bullet that can do all that and yet kill a Moose at 1,000yds
Maybe in a vacuum...you are better off lobbing a partition or aframe at 1000 yards...they have about the same BC don't they? There are lots of bullets that stop charging animals...hammers are no better than any other mono - you guys drink the coolaid all you want. That's the great thing about having options.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.