Advice on tactical. 22 scope

Nikon .22 scope and bushnell AR22 scope are pretty nice scopes for under $200. I have both scopes and both are reliable and clear optics. Shoot my Ruger 10/22 out to 200 yards with the bushnell AR22 scope.

Figure out what you want out of your scope and how much you can spend then start looking at allthe option's you can find. Looking down as many tube's as possible is the best way to start, IMHO. Just because a scope is marked one thing doesn't mean you can't find a use for it that fit's your needs. As I've said before, I use Nikon's 2-7 Rimifre scope and PROSTAFF series scope's on .300 BO's and 5.56's. I have older eye's and like the extra magnification, I'm also a fan of being able to focus the eye piece to fit my eye's. The 32 mm obj gives me a wide field of view to make rapid target access a breeze.

DSC_0278_1.jpg

Guys I have just noticed a private message and it won't open. It's just I don't know who sent it. So if it was anyone reading this I am just letting you know I am not being rude when I didn't reply.

I have no idea what "tactical" means when it comes to a .22 rimfire rifle, but I have been very happy with my Primary Arms 4-14 Mil Dot first focal plane scope, which I have mounted on my heavy barrel .22 varmit rifle.

Primary Arms 4-14X44mm Riflescope - Mil-Dot

It's a good scope at an amazing price.

Agreed, however, OP is from Ireland ...

I checked those PA Scopes they do look some bit of kit!!! I think i am sold on one! geo4061 you can see it on YouTube.
I hit the link you guys put up but now I have a problem. The store only posts within the States not worldwide by the looks of it. That's a bummer I have never spotted those scopes out my way before. You can pretty much buy all the other top of the range scopes in my local store. But nothing like that specifically for a .22lr.
Does anyone know any dealers who post those PA scopes worldwide?

IIRC, they do not have any distributors and they are the sole source but it's best to ask them directly.

Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.