Action to use for custom rifle

With the scale I have Id say its pretty close to what Jim specs it at on his web site (33.25 ounces).Its weighs a little heavier because of the trigger thats already on it.Are you going with the other bolt handle option hes going to be offering?

I'll have to wait and see the pics of the new handle,My Timberline will have the Rem 700 handle as it was out of the first run, I look forward to seeing the new design!!

You should check out Jim Borden's actions as well. He's the guy who designed Neisika's actions now he is on his own. He make top on the line actions and he also makes a hunting action that is a rem clone. Jim is a perfectionist.

Borden Rifles

I can promise you Jim Borden did not design the Nesika Action. This is an urban legend of sorts. There was a time when Nesika and Jim were in cahoots with one another, but that time has come and gone.

Jim makes a great receiver. No one doubts this.

So does Nesika.

The truth is its tough to find a modern custom action that is junk these days. **** tough.

Buy the product that "does it" for you and go enjoy your rifle.

Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.