Action for 375 chey tac .?

timmyatnop

Seen 375 chey tac brass on line the other day ,and it looks nice. Thinking about another longranger , But I really don't know about custom actions and there price these days ,any idea on a good one for a fair price.?

Barnard, NZ - also comes with their excellent match trigger included, no safety tho.
Stiller, US
Lawton, US
BAT, US
These are are the main players, but there maybe others such as EDM etc but im not sure if they will sell just an action.
They are all priced about the same, you can check their respective websites for pricing and delivery times - you might be best off finding a gunsmith or dealer that already has an action in stock or you will most likely have to wait quite a while to get one.

I wana build one but iam gona have to wait a good long time, The boss says I have to many irons in the fire already ,and I better get them finished before I get to carried away.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.