Absolute Hammer 264 win mag

I went back and looked and there are more than I thought on the Hammer load data page will look at the absolute when get to a computer and away from this phone.
Aaron
Be aware the faster burning powders are for the ABSOLUTE HAMMERS only . The other hammers run the normal powders . If this is not correct, please correct me Mr. George . Mr. George has compiled two (2) very extensive , separate , lists for the Hammer bullets .

Also have a 9" twist 338, but don't hear much mentioned in that cal with the Hammers
Have a 33 nosler that I couldn't get to group. With Bergers or Hornady ELDXs, could get inch groups but no better. Tried the 246 gr hammer hunters and was almost immediately shooting half inch groups. Looking forward to seeing what they do on meat and bone....

Not a big fan of US869 as it is not a rod type powder and it's small ball design makes it hard to work with a trickle or a spoon. It will also become static with motion so the more you try to be precise the worse it gets🤪🤪🤪
To each his own. US869 out performs everything i have tried in my 338 Lapua and 6.5-300 :)

Ok. Hopefully ButterBean or Steve will weigh in and share their experience here.
Ok. Hopefully ButterBean or Steve will weigh in and share their experience here.
H4350 Imr4831 and n570 will work with the absolute hammers if you have any doubt just call Steve at hammer bullets he will advise you what too try first of what you have on hand a really good personal friend of mine is a member on here and just built a 264 win mag and I advised him too try the 123 gr absolutes and with Steves advice on powder slower than 4350 he had a load worked up less than 10 shots I cant remember the powder but it had a burn rate at about N 570 I'll get him too post his load he goes by the Dove Shooter on this forum

H4350 Imr4831 and n570 will work with the absolute hammers if you have any doubt just call Steve at hammer bullets he will advise you what too try first of what you have on hand a really good personal friend of mine is a member on here and just built a 264 win mag and I advised him too try the 123 gr absolutes and with Steves advice on powder slower than 4350 he had a load worked up less than 10 shots I cant remember the powder but it had a burn rate at about N 570 I'll get him too post his load he goes by the Dove Shooter on this forum
Ramshot Hunter is the powder he used cci250 started 65 grs and worked up too pressure at 72.5 and got 3509 fps ragged one shot hole 26 in Douglas xx Premium burn rate on par with imr 4831 check the charts