? about ballistic programs

AJ,
I agree about getting the bullets as close to the sensors as possible.
I've never compared the Oehler and CED with the IR screens. The match is very good w/o the IR's. When the units disagree, I don't know which one's more accurate.
If I saw better agreement with the IR screens then I'd know, but haven't done that test yet.
-Bryan

AJ,
I agree about getting the bullets as close to the sensors as possible.
I've never compared the Oehler and CED with the IR screens. The match is very good w/o the IR's. When the units disagree, I don't know which one's more accurate.
If I saw better agreement with the IR screens then I'd know, but haven't done that test yet.
-Bryan

Bryan, Thanks. I only use the IR screens when it's overcast outside. When it's bright, it's easy to overload the sensors. I always like to have the chrono in the shade.

Drop me a PM if you ever compare the Oehler with the CED+IR screens. I had read a report a year or so ago that said the IR screens made the sensors more accurate due to the wavelength used ...

AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.