a5 style stock help

Getting there... I couldn't find od green at Lowe's, so I got satin spruce pine. I don't like it. I'm gonna get some od in the next day or so. I'll be turning the bolt knob tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Anyhow, here is what it looks like now

This is my Tac5 Composite fiberglass stocks what I create from scratch.

and here is the close shot of the finishing with BEDLINER...

I added the adjustable cheekpice, and the stock is SOLID. I can beat the C**P out of the moose with the stock and will never bend or crack.
I used KEVLAR in one of the stocks and in other I used Carbonfiber and they are awesome...

I owner the MOLDS and templates so I can Create how many stocks do I need.

The stock is well balanced, and the Weight Center is located 0.5in in front of the Pistol Grip.
After the paint is fulled cured the paint is scratch resistant. (actually is the same product as TRUCK BEDLINER - just this is in CAN)
You can spray 2 stocks with one spay can.

Thanks.

Your stock looks awesome to..

I was just showing you the finishing black matt color.
I don;t like hunting with a rifle / stock what shines - it gives you the position to game where are you.
They are like a mirror in the sun...

Other way - they look good.

That's some impressive stuff, gentlemen. I've always wanted to try carving and inletting my own stock. This gives me even more hope and motivation. Thanks for sharing!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.