A quick thanks to Defensive Edge

many shots

I just wanted to say thank you once again to Shawn and Bob for an oustanding weekend of long range shooting. I was fortunate enough to be able to take in their beginner long range course with some friends this past weekend and we had an absolute blast. Shawn and Bob were super friendly and some of the most knowledgable people in the firearms community that I have had the pleasure of meeting. The course was top notch and the only regret I had was not going sooner. I would recommend them to anyone. I was also fortunate enough to see some of their work first hand and and it was excellent. I am much in need of a +P canyon rifle to add to my collection! So once again thanks for all of the knowledge you guys were able to pass on. I hope to make it out next year to "convert money to noise". Have a good one.

BA

Thanks, it was apleasure having you guys down. It was great having a group comer as prepared as you guys were both in basic knowledge and proper equipment wise. It would appear that you guys survived the 18 hour drive home. I hope to see you guys again sometime I am sure a "campfire" class would be too much fun.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.