A little hammer goes a long way

Really amazing that the bullet exited after that much penetration through bone and really dense muscle. It would lead me to believe that it left weighing about the same as when it entered. Just looked at their web site the other day, now I'm really sold on them. Thanks for posting, MT

I shoot those out of a sako 223 10 twist@ 3518fps distance was 80 yards..I killed a coyote last week with that load and I worked him over good too
I'm shooting the same thing, but out of a shorter barrel Rem 700 @ 3,400 fps. Our experience has been similar. Hard for some folks to believe it's enough pill, but gotta try it to believe it. Awesome work.

I thought I would share how the hog turned out....cooked over white oak..I wish all you folks had a piece of it

Attachments

• 20210828_135417.jpg
    20210828_135417.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 185
@stovepipe

Do you have to keep those piggy pieces moist? I figured it would need something to keep it from drying out as it is a lot leaner yes?

I have never had wild hog, but smoke my share of pulled pork. It is basically set it and forget it for me, add the oak every few hours.

Looks tasty, how did it turn out?

@stovepipe

Do you have to keep those piggy pieces moist? I figured it would need something to keep it from drying out as it is a lot leaner yes?

I have never had wild hog, but smoke my share of pulled pork. It is basically set it and forget it for me, add the oak every few hours.

Looks tasty, how did it turn about ....Shane I use watered down barbecue sauce and seasoning, every 30 min I use a paint brush and wet them down..those razor backs are very lean..similar to a deer and yes it turned out very tasty