A little comparison

fordy

Gday don't know if I've got the link correct but hope it comes up as be interesting to see people's thoughts
& hope it hasn't been posted previously if so accept my apology

Cheers

I thought it was a great video (even if it wasn't shot on my home range). It's difficult to replicate on game performance of a bullet but this was as good as Iv'e seen. The Berger did what Bergers do which is possibly why they have such a devout following. Wasn't to surprised at the overall results and as was stated in the video, they'll all do the job.

Interesting video. Seems the Berger's do really well at opening up right around the 3" mark with or without the bone, as advertised. The terminal ascent was impressive at all ranges and most fits the "ideal" all-distance terminal performance solution I suppose, but the BC and accuracy comparison to a Berger would have to be considered.

I would really like to see a LRAB (or AB) compared and also a 3,000+/- FPS impact inclusion for all.

Interesting video. Seems the Berger's do really well at opening up right around the 3" mark with or without the bone, as advertised. The terminal ascent was impressive at all ranges and most fits the "ideal" all-distance terminal performance solution I suppose, but the BC and accuracy comparison to a Berger would have to be considered.

I would really like to see a LRAB (or AB) compared and also a 3,000+/- FPS impact inclusion for all.
Well, i can tell you from my experience with the 150gr ABLR out of my 7mm Rem Mag.
Distance of 50ish yards.
Bullet sized entry hole, as you would expect.
Slightly larger than bullet exit hole.
Deer back pedaled about 5 ft and dropped.
Couple seconds of leg twitching.

I was surprised at the lack of internal damage.
I think the velocity did more shock than the internal damage would suggest.
Hit was behind the shoulder, but kinda high.