A first hunt!

Ucsdryder

I've waited YEARS for this. My daughter turned 12 last week and went on her first hunt. She made a great shot, 12 ring! She cried a couple of times she was so excited she got one. What a great weekend. Her brother and sister actually found the first blood, and they let everyone know about their contribution to the hunt! 😜

We'll see if she becomes a life long hunter, or if this desire fades. I've told her since she can remember that I'll make time to take her for as long as she wants to go, but there's never any obligations. Fingers crossed! 😆

Attachments

• IMG_6355.jpeg
    IMG_6355.jpeg
    479.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6364.jpeg
    IMG_6364.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    482.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9869.jpeg
    IMG_9869.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9858.jpeg
    IMG_9858.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_9917.jpeg
    IMG_9917.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 102
I've waited YEARS for this. My daughter turned 12 last week and went on her first hunt. She made a great shot, 12 ring! She cried a couple of times she was so excited she got one. What a great weekend. Her brother and sister actually found the first blood, and they let everyone know about their contribution to the hunt! 😜

We'll see if she becomes a life long hunter, or if this desire fades. I've told her since she can remember that I'll make time to take her for as long as she wants to go, but there's never any obligations. Fingers crossed! 😆
That is just great. The family that hunts together Eats together! Bring um up the right way with morals and values and your family will always have a strong bond.

Great to see a young family together outdoors, hunting together, making great memories, and passing down an important part of our culture. Your children will never forget and will be a part of who they are as they become adults. Thank you.