A day at the range was rudely interupted. You gotta check this out!!!!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I was enjoying an afternoon at the local archery range practicing for an up and coming New Mexico archery elk hunt when I was so rudely interrupted by this fellow.

Obviously I stopped shooting and gave him the right of way!

Enjoy,

417408.JPG

417410.JPG

417409.JPG

417411.JPG

Looks like he was checking the electrical box to see if you have been shooting at stuff you shouldn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have had this happen with deer a bunch of times while target shooting. Be blasting away and have a deer raise his head up from behind the berm or walk over in front of the targets. You ever see a deer with a pierced ear she is very old because I have not done one in a long time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics. Even though they make me jealous!!!

Very cool!
For me, its usually cattle. We raise registered polled hereford cattle... who for whatever reason seem to always want to graze in close proximity to whatever target im shooting. Few things are more annoying than getting targets set up at 1k+ then drive back to the firing line... only to have $70,000 worth of beef standing in line to scratch themselves on the target stand... then watch as the cows bed calves down around it.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.