Check this out!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I am sure several of you guys have downloaded various trial software of mine over the last 9 or 10 months. These were merely concept programs. The latest version is truly complete. If you have never given this program a try or even if you have, <font color="red"> please try the newest version. </font> Unlike previous trials, this one is FULLY FUNCTIONING. It will deactivate on 4-30-06 regardless of the date you download it. IMHO this is the most usefull, accurate and user friendly exterior ballistic calculator available. If you try it and dont agree, please guys, I am all ears. With your input it will be made to be the best.

The new web page is not complete but has the important stuff. There is a message and a link to download the goods. If you have trouble downloading this, I can email you a copy.

Regards!

This particular one will not. It is too extensive of a program. There will be a much smaller and simpler version available in May that will work on a hand held. This one will not be for sale as a stand alone but will be included with the bigger program for use by hunters/shooters that take their hand held to the field.

The hand held version may or maynot not compete with some of the other programs out there, but the desk top unit will amaze you.

[ QUOTE ]
I am sure several of you guys have downloaded various trial software of mine over the last 9 or 10 months. These were merely concept programs. The latest version is truly complete. If you have never given this program a try or even if you have, <font color="red"> please try the newest version. </font> Unlike previous trials, this one is FULLY FUNCTIONING. It will deactivate on 4-30-06 regardless of the date you download it. IMHO this is the most usefull, accurate and user friendly exterior ballistic calculator available. If you try it and dont agree, please guys, I am all ears. With your input it will be made to be the best.

The new web page is not complete but has the important stuff. There is a message and a link to download the goods. If you have trouble downloading this, I can email you a copy.

Regards!

[/ QUOTE ]
hi
i have just down loaded the program,and can not get it working.i have windows xp
can you help
do i need something to run this
if so have you the link
as you can tell i am not very good on the comp.
thanks
col

After downloading, you will need to right click the zip file and select "extract all". Once all is extracted, double click the ACCESSRT.MSI icon and follow the promts for set up and installation. Once complete, double click the reloader's icon to open. If it wont allow you to open it you may need to right click the icon and select properties and then unblock then apply. Then you should be able to open it.

Please let me know know if you still need help. I will even be happy to call you and walk you through it.

Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
After downloading, you will need to right click the zip file and select "extract all". Once all is extracted, double click the ACCESSRT.MSI icon and follow the promts for set up and installation. Once complete, double click the reloader's icon to open. If it wont allow you to open it you may need to right click the icon and select properties and then unblock then apply. Then you should be able to open it.

Please let me know know if you still need help. I will even be happy to call you and walk you through it.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks i seem to have got it now
should you have a short cut on it
so you can get it straight from the main comp screen.

Meichele, I downoaded it but was only able to enter the reloader's icon and the part of the program that refers to load development.. basically a load-shooting log book.. very interesting and nice.

I am mistaken or there is also a ballistics -trajectory calculator??? I saw the twist, rifle weight, etc.... calculations but nothing related to expected trajectories ??

May I suggest some things ( or maybe these features are there and I did not see them?

- reticle configuration: I guess you can also use mils.
- what about the posibility to use both metric/US units, even mixed ?? (i.e. vel in ft/s, distance im meters..???)

If you saw twist then you have seen the exterior ballistics page. Once you enter the needed info on this page, click the button that says "Calculate" YOu will then get the ballistics for those parameters.

About metric. The next version is set to inclue being able to use the metric or standard units. For now this is all I have. It is another major overhaul but will be done on the next go round.

Thank you for your suggestion.

PLEASE let me know how it worked out!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.