A coyote and raccoon

I love 327 fed mag! I have a 1/2 dozen revolvers and a Henry lever action. Great round especially if you reload. I would love a GP 100 and 101. Mine are mostly Rugers.
I only have the GP100, had a Ruger single six in this caliber at one time but accuracy was hit and miss even with my reloads. Would love to have a lite weight bolt action rifle in this caliber but dont think anyone has made one.

IMHO the finest revolvers were Colt Python in the last century, just couldn't affort one. At that same time, the best for the money, best SA/DA triger out of the box, were the S&W. I could afford those. Again this is a personal opinion.

Last edited:
IMHO the finest revolvers were Colt Python in the last century, just couldn't affort one. At that same time, the best for the money, best SA/DA triger out of the box, were the S&W. I could afford those. Again this is a personal opinion.
I have handled and shot several Colt DA's in several different calibers and to be honest I just dont see it, IMO S&W has them beat hands down. But as you said, just my opinion.

I have handled and shot several Colt DA's in several different calibers and to be honest I just dont see it, IMO S&W has them beat hands down. But as you said, just my opinion.
I agree with you on the triger, but on the whole, the fit and finish of those Python I thought it was unmatched.
Trigger, definitely, S&W