A couple Fclass Low Pro stocks on Sale

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,
I have a couple of my Fclass Low Pro stocks Im putting on sale. I have upgraded the cheekpiece hardware to a thumbwheel adjustable version. The stocks that are on sale have the older version that tighten with knobs. Both have adjustable cheek pieces and 3 way adjustable butt plates installed. There are 2 available. One is inletted for a Savage Target Action with a rb. The port has not been inletted yet. It is green blue and brown. The other is inletted for a remington short action. The port and bolt has not been inletted so it would work with any configuration. It is the applejack color. Regular price is 700 shipped. Ive marked them down to 625 shipped. They are the ones pictured on this thread. First ones that want it take it, pending funds. If interested email me. I ship products out the same day the check arrives in the mail.
Thanks,
Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Attachments

• remington.jpg
    remington.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 147
  • savage 1.jpg
    savage 1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 135
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.