7mm WSM by MCR

Here are a couple pics with scope on. I will post more later in the month along with some videos, just very busy hunting everyday right now. Only came back to the house to vote, and will be restocking some supplies and back out hunting till the 25th! This gun shoots incredible! Wouldn't change a thing! I have added a Holland's bubble level to the scope since the pics were taken. I have taken shots out to 1140 yards and am shocked at the accuracy of not only the gun, but also with the Android Shooter Program coupled with Kestrel bluetooth 4000. Right now shooting a Berger 180vld in new Win cases under H4831sc with cloverleaf or smaller accuaracy at 200yrds. I plan on doing a video showing a step by step process using the program later this month and will post it here. Kevin Cram definitely got my vote in the future with this build!!

Happy hunting and be sure to vote for your freedom today!!
Ben

p1030058.jpg

p1030059.jpg

p1030065d.jpg

p1030066k.jpg

ok so whats the deal with the "mini muscle break" and how well does it work? Im having a 280AI being built as we speak from benchmark barrels in a #4 contour on a left hand sako 75 and wanted a muscle brake but i think the mini is all that will fit that contour. I want to spot my hits more than reduce recoil. My barrel is 25" long so the muzzle diameter should be .666". so whats your take on this. your gun is awesome and i like the setup with the bipod and all. pretty much the exact setup i want.

The mini muscle break does exactly what I need it to do--reduce recoil enough to see my impacts. I dropped this mulie today at 811 yards. Doesn't seem to be as loud as some of my other muzzlebreaks either, which of course is good.

imag0478.jpg

imag0481e.jpg

VERY NICE! Love the lefties. I've been planning a 7mm WSM (never had one) and this gives me a good visual as a frame of reference. Great job.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.