7mm remington

ann brezinski

sirs,
how much more velocity does the 7 mm on the 300 Winchester over the 7 mm remington given 150 to the 180 grain bullets out there and a 26 in barrel?
does the 7 mm on the 300 Winchester have much over the 7 mm weatherby also?
gary b

Have you used the search bar in the upper right?

You have started thread after thread after thread on stuff that can be easily searched and rarely have ever responded to your own thread. You have asked about standard bolt face cartridges, mag bolt face, belted, non belted and so on.

I think you should pick what makes YOU happy and fills the niche you need.

good luck

You have started thread after thread after thread on stuff that can be easily searched and rarely have ever responded to your own thread. You have asked about standard bolt face cartridges, mag bolt face, belted, non belted and so on.

good luck

Agreed!

good luck

Thank you! Someone had to say it!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 55
I was beginning to wonder if I was alone on this. He also started posting the same queries in LRO >>> 7 mm remingto v the 7 mm on the 300 winchester.

I didn't feel like I had enough tenure here to say it.

I don't even mind the rapid fire questions, but I don't think he's even come back to any of his threads with so much as a "thank you."

That 7LRM thread he started went for eight pages, plenty of time to ask follow up questions there.

I didn't feel like I had enough tenure here to say it.

I don't even mind the rapid fire questions, but I don't think he's even come back to any of his threads with so much as a "thank you."

That 7LRM thread he started went for eight pages, plenty of time to ask follow up questions there.

It shouldn't be about tenure or post count ... just saying. :):Dgun)

thank you for all your time!!!!!
I just like asking ? about some of the stuff I read about .I ask ? so I can get a better understanding of how all this long range shooting works and why there is so many different ideas about the how and whys.i also am a 64 year old AMERICAN and being an AMERICAN I like reading the information on these sights.like a noted rock star says you cant not do this in france.
I am sorry to affend any of you with my ?
gary b

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.