7mm rem mag witworth interarms ?

steve leach

i got the upper and barrel with scope of a witworth interarms 7mm rem mag i put a boyds hardwood stock with thumb hole on it and the scope that came with is a 6x24x50 bushnell nitro.
what kind of range can i be looking at i load my own ammo and would love some input on loads for this also thanks in advance

also right now i am shooting 162 gr eld x or eld match and using magpro powder i took my buck with it this year at a little over 200 yards but am wanting to put in for a elk tag in oklahoma this year
im dead on at 200 but need to find a longer range to get my scope where i need it

I have a whitworth in 375 and it's been a good rifle but I don't know how accurate the barrels were for long range.
Seems like they were pretty popular in Alaska because the other day I saw 3 on the used rack all in 375h&h.

I have a whitworth in 375 and it's been a good rifle but I don't know how accurate the barrels were for long range.
Seems like they were pretty popular in Alaska because the other day I saw 3 on the used rack all in 375h&h.
mine has a 26 in barrel and i love the rifle and its dead on at 200 yards ive put probably 200 rounds through it have never had a scope like this one so it took me some getting used to

I forgot my moose gun for a long time was a interarms 30-06 I think I counted 14 moose it's shot.

I threw a timney trigger in the 06 and it helped a lot. I've never really tried to shoot it for groups or accuracy so no idea what it would do.

I threw a timney trigger in the 06 and it helped a lot. I've never really tried to shoot it for groups or accuracy so no idea what it would do.
I forget what trigger my Smith said was in this one he had said it had been changed out and had a really good one put in
I had bought out the tail end of a man's stuff that had died he had a room full of reloading equipment some guns scopes and all kinds of stuff my rifle was overlooked because his son didn't know much about guns and it had no stock on it so I got really lucky