7mm Blaser Mag experience?

Just ordered a 7-300 Blaser mag imp reamer. 35* shoulder and build on the 2.540" long 300 Blaser brass. it's a longer version of the 7 Blaser. Hoping for a 92-93 gr case cap.

That's awesome! I was thinking the same thing but don't want to mess with a wildcat. We will have to compare notes when we get our load data done. My stock is showing up Tuesday so I will send all my parts out Wednesday to Pierce Engineering. Hoping to have it back by February.

Does anyone have a seating die I could borrow that would work with the 7mm blaser to get some loaded to get my brass formed? I think a 7 wsm would work. Any help or suggestions what others do when they need formed brass to get your dies made.

Who's chambering for 7mm Blaser? I'm picking up a new long action with mag face and I think this is my cartridge. I'm not in a rush by any means. I'd like to get a Schneider P5 barrel for this action and cartridge.

Who's chambering for 7mm Blaser? I'm picking up a new long action with mag face and I think this is my cartridge. I'm not in a rush by any means. I'd like to get a Schneider P5 barrel for this action and cartridge.

Pierce Engineering is chambering mine. I sent them the reamer. I had Manson reamers build it for the 195's.

Let me know as you may be able to just rent my reamer and go gauge if you wanted the same setup. Just pm me.

Did you get dies figured out yet? I'm considering either a custom set from Whidden, Newlon, Hornady, or calling Forster. Currently Forster says no custom dies but I think I'll call to see if their website hasn't updated. Another option might be Wilson and get a custom FL sizer with an inline Micrometer arbor seater.

If I have to wait on Redding to get a standard die set I might as well get customs done. I like the Hornady FL bushing Match Grade dies, I have one for my 7 SAUM and 6.5 creedmoor. The rest of my dies that are used regularly are all Forster. I have a standard Redding in .270win, and it sucks compared to my other dies.

I will be ordering whidden dies once I have some fire formed brass. Forester doesn't do custom I called. Didn't call hornady though. Redding makes dies but no bushing dies for this cartridge.

I think Redding does the 7 Blaser Mag in a bushing style as what they called a "special" order. They can be ordered thru Grafs I was told. It's not considered a custom. You can call Redding & check for sure.

I think Redding does the 7 Blaser Mag in a bushing style as what they called a "special" order. They can be ordered thru Grafs I was told. It's not considered a custom. You can call Redding & check for sure.

I did. Redding only offers their standard dies.