• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm Allen Magnum Raptor T-Hunter

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
posting this for a customer. He sent it to me to give it a clean up, inspection and sale. 5is rifle actually was my personal rifle that i sold. Nice rig. One of the early Raptor T-Hunter rifles.

2716604B-D051-4EE7-8D0B-EE80222AF633.jpeg

51453230-5FC3-4D3D-A5E5-4D34522249C9.jpeg

Rifle specs:
APS Raptor Hunter receiver
Bartlein #4 stainless steel, 8.7 twist, fluted barrel, 27"
Small Painkiller Muzzle brake
Bead blast matte finish
Jewell trigger set at 1 lb
Mcmillan Thumbhole sporter stock, 50 black-50 grey, 1" decelerator pad, 13.5" lop
Seekins 3.990" detachable mag system
Custom 7mm AM loading dies
100 formed brass
Burris XTR II 4-20x 50mm moa-scr, ffp reticle
Four nightforce ultralight tactical 34mm rings
Ring cap, scope level
Load development done for 177 gr. Hammer, 180 gr. and 195 gr. Berger.

New retail price full turn key package........$6885

Asking price full turn key package.........$5800

New retail price for rifle/dies/brass(no optics).......$5400

Asking price for rifle/dies/brass(no optics)......$4400

Remember guys, these prices include full function test and proving, custom die set, 100 fully formed cases, full load development (three projos in this case) with load data, accuracy tested at 800-1000 yards for proven accuracy, shipping hard case and all shipping costs to your ffl. MUCH MORE then just a rifle.

OR BEST OFFER. No trades wanted. Owner wants to sell and seems motivated. Rifle has low round count down barrel so lots of life left in rifle. There are a few RUB marks on the barrel bead blast finish. Nothing major and just surface rubs. I would rebead blast entire barreled receiver for additional $125 and the rifle would basically be in brand new condition.

Some may recognize this rifle from my canadian hunt a few years back using the 177 gr. Hammer bullets, works pretty darn well!!!

3815B4CD-740F-4D36-9C3F-86C14B7C69B0.jpeg

First come first serve. Great rifle for a great price. If you have questions either PM me or send to [email protected]

Thanks!!!

Gotten some comments these rifles are priced way to high, dont be worried about offending anyone, make an offer if interested and see what happens. Owner may bite. Worst that can happen is he says no.

Make an offer.

another price break, seller is wanting to move this:

$4800 complete rifle

$3400 rifle, dies, brass

Both shipped. Incredible deal here. The raw parts alone, not counting dies or brass would cost more then $3400 to buy. Basically buying parts and getting labor, testing, dies, brass and load development and shipping for free.

Prett sure this will be the lowers offer considered but who knows