7mm/303 improved.

Anybody here load for this cartridge with ADI powders?

Due to our disagreement with King George and the defeat of British General Cornwallis at Yorktown the Enfield rifle was never adopted as our American military rifle. The Enfield rifle here in the U.S. is for most a stranger in a strange land.

ADI powders here are sold by Hodgdon's under a different name, our cars steering wheel is on the left side of the car. And we do not eat Marmite or Vegemite and the vast majority of Americans never heard of the All Blacks.

I would go to the https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/79-Reloading and ask about .303 Wildcat cartridges. The Canadians are very friendly people, they even told me why our White House is white.
They said that was the color (colour) we painted the White House after they burnt it down in 1814.

Last edited:
Edwardus Maximus... you never fail to bring a smile to my ugly face...

:):):):):)

CatShooter

I was one of the few Americans who forgave King George and even collected the Enfield rifle.
In fact, I played with my bolt heads until I nearly went blind. :rolleyes:

v1GFvaK.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.