7mag 162 eldx

Where in the world did you get MRP? Through all my research I seen that was a great powder for the 7RM right there with R22. You must have had it for some time

Guys with the 700 LR. Are your throats long on those? How much freebore if any is there. What I'm asking is what's your max length you can seat the 162

Guys with the 700 LR. Are your throats long on those? How much freebore if any is there. What I'm asking is what's your max length you can seat the 162
I will have an answer for you as soon as I can make it back to my loading room. I'm still healing from a knee replacement. But if I remember correctly you can seat them as long as the mag will allow.

Where in the world did you get MRP? Through all my research I seen that was a great powder for the 7RM right there with R22. You must have had it for some time
I've had it for a couple years. I bought some powders that were available that would work for me when I couldn't get what I had been using. As for COAL, with the 162 in my rifle max is 3.410. Rifle not throated long and rifling is 9.25 twist.