7 year olds first deer!!! Proud Dad

Well, after a long day of heading to the butcher and the taxidermist we're home. My daughter wanted to get her buck mounted, so of course we are getting it mounted for her. We've been blessed this year with me being able to fill the freezer with a nice bull elk. So I asked my daughter if she wanted to keep the meat or if she would want to donate it to someone who couldn't get out and hunt or maybe couldn't afford it . Being the awesome hearted kid she is she said she'd be happy to give it to a family that needed food. So we're donating the meat to an elderly family.

Thanks for all the kind words, I've read it all to her and you guys are keeping her on cloud 9!!
Man this post brought a tear to my eye. Good hearted kids make the world a better place.

Those chassis look great for kids. I may need to grab one of those for future grandkids. And a shout out for getting the suppressor. Great for kids and adults both.

Post a pic down the road with her and her mount. Be neat to see.

I love the chassis system, I can't imagine another way to make a rifle fit my 45 lb , 46" tall daughter and me, 6'1 and 205lbs. Not to mention, how cool is it that she picked the red for the chassis color and when it was finally delivered she says, " so since I picked the color I guess it's my rifle huh". I think it's pretty neat that I used the same rifle to take an elk that she can use for deer. Versatility! Hunting with a suppressor is the best. I have horrible hearing because I was young and dumb/ignorant and unfortunately didn't have the best guidance when I was growing up in the shooting world, so I make darn sure that doesn't happen to my girls. When we're practicing, she's still wearing her muffs along with suppressor.

Those chassis look great for kids. I may need to grab one of those for future grandkids. And a shout out for getting the suppressor. Great for kids and adults both.

Post a pic down the road with her and her mount. Be neat to see.