7 prc 1 - 8. twist 131 hammer hunter load data please

I'd start at 55g which is prolly way safe and work up in 1g increments
Yes I found h380 on nosler data for 270 win 110 grn bullet at 53 grn max and 50 grn max for the 130 grn. bullets.so I figured it would be close to that. Thanks again for all your help sir!

You stated you had the 4831 varieties. I would look at those as well.
I had a 7 Rem Mag and used Rl23 with the 131 HH at 3525 FPS. This and the 7PRC are close. Rl23 seems to fall right in between H4831 and H1000.

You stated you had the 4831 varieties. I would look at those as well.
I had a 7 Rem Mag and used Rl23 with the 131 HH at 3525 FPS. This and the 7PRC are close. Rl23 seems to fall right in between H4831 and H1000.
Hey Shane do you have this information posted on the hammer data posted on the forum? I was hoping to save what little r23 I have on hand . Why I don't know I have 5 lbs! Right now I'm having an issue with my buddies prc . No matter how short I seat my bullets in the dummy round it makes a shiny scrub mark about 1/5 of the diameter of the bullet which ends/ begins right up against the front groove on the bullet!! Dirty chamber? Haven't looked with scope but will thank you for your help.

Hey Shane do you have this information posted on the hammer data posted on the forum? I was hoping to save what little r23 I have on hand . Why I don't know I have 5 lbs! Right now I'm having an issue with my buddies prc . No matter how short I seat my bullets in the dummy round it makes a shiny scrub mark about 1/5 of the diameter of the bullet which ends/ begins right up against the front groove on the bullet!! Dirty chamber? Haven't looked with scope but will thank you for your help.

Yes Sir. Well you have more RL23 than I do 🤬

Are you feeding it by hand or are you placing on the tray and running it up into the chamber with the bolt? Probably the bottom of the pill scratching on the neck portion of the chamber.

Are you feeding it by hand or are you placing on the tray and running it up into the chamber with the bolt? Probably the bottom of the pill scratching on the neck portion of the chamber.
Well

It will chamber by hand lying on the magazine tray But the kicker is both of his rifles are so dirty 270 and 7prc that they both stick their bullet in the chamber and you have to yank really hard on the bolt to remove the loaded round!!! So now I have to clean the rifle before proceeding. Yep I used the bore scope! It may take all day to clean the one in 270 what a mess!!!! The throat area is really coppered up!!

Recent Posts