7 Mag Brass ??? Which one

I use Winchester. Probably the best stuff I have heard is the Norma stuff. Lapua doesn't make 7mag brass I don't think.

I have hundreds of rem, win, hornady sitting in tupperware under my bench. And 100 Nosler in the loading blocks, I don't see the Nosler ever going under the bench.
Joe, if you have any Hornady 7 rem mag sitting under that bench that hasn't been fired give me a price and send it to In. :D

have a new bag of federal brass. I did open and size about half of it. Would trade ya if interested. also have 50 once fired Hornady. pm if interested

I really like norma and nosler. saying that, if you buy 100 win brass (the price of 50 nosler or norma), Weight sort it, clean necks, flash holes, etc. I feel you will have about 60-70 pieces of brass that is way more durable than nosler or norma.

I haven't seen a meaningful difference in durability since I switched from Rem & win to Nosler If anything I've seen the opposite. What I did notice is that I do not have a need to sort Nosler brass,or debur, trim ect. It comes ready to run, just a visual inspection is all that required. My Win and Rem brass is sorted necks turned the whole 9 yards, Nosler didn't require any of that. so for me I look at it this way. I don't care for the tedious task of brass prep, so if another brand does that for me great!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.