6x45 Who's using it?

What is the tone like with your suppressor? Is it high pitched? Mine is pretty mellow. High pitches bother me more but, I don't let that affect my shooting unless it is a MK-18 or similar 10.5" barreled upper that shreds my earplugs and muffs along with the compression wave across my face which is still a bit much with my suppressor.

He isn't mildly autistic is he? Autism frequently makes children sensitive to noises most of us ignore and don't notice.
no the tone is quite mellow. in a wide open field, it's not at all uncomfortable to shoot without ear pro. i dont mind my 10.5" pistol but it's 5.56 and i use an A2 flash hider. so it's really not bad for the shooter. anyone else standing beside, different story lol.

no autism that we are aware of. my land that we shoot on is wooded and i think it helps trap some of the sound when we're back in there. they've also only been out there shooting with me a handful of times. my boys are 5 and 3. they usually shoot a .177 pellet gun or my .17 hmr bolt gun. they just need to get used to the centerfire rounds.

no the tone is quite mellow. in a wide open field, it's not at all uncomfortable to shoot without ear pro. i dont mind my 10.5" pistol but it's 5.56 and i use an A2 flash hider. so it's really not bad for the shooter. anyone else standing beside, different story lol.

no autism that we are aware of. my land that we shoot on is wooded and i think it helps trap some of the sound when we're back in there. they've also only been out there shooting with me a handful of times. my boys are 5 and 3. they usually shoot a .177 pellet gun or my .17 hmr bolt gun. they just need to get used to the centerfire rounds.
The reflected sound makes a big difference. Shooting against a berm or building is pretty harsh with a suppressor compared to an open area.

I bet they get used to it before too long. Being that young is likely the main issue as their ears are going to be more sensitive than most of us.