6 mm SAUM Reamer prints

Just for fun, a project for the summer, no real need, more like a want kind of a deal.
I'm interested too, I'm going to build one. I contacted GAP about buying a reamer and reamer information and they never responded.

Here's my 6mm saum print. Freebore is spot on for the 108 Elite hunters
IMG_1692.jpeg

Yes freebore is .140". Jasmine w JGS will send me an email to approve if you request it, then it will be open to whoever wants it. I just don't normally specify when order a reamer. I've used the .140" on both the 6 saum and 6 PRC and it works well on both

You don't want to go full tilt with the 6UM? 😄
I had the reamer on hand after 4 months wait time from JGS and sold it on Rokslide 🤣. I just couldn't commit to fire forming another cartridge.
It's funny, I've always been a .30 caliber hot rod, heavy x caliber bullets, but recently found myself wanting these mid bore rifles, 6 PRC, 25 SST etc, such a joy to shoot! And deadly for TX whitetails 👊

Awesome. Thanks
EMC2015 is absolutely spot on here. My chamber designed around adg brass necked down is same spec as he posted. 552 at 0.200 line is essential, and a tight sizing die, tightest I've found is the BC Micron die. Matchmaster close behind. My freebore is 2445 diameter and a mile long as it was designed solely for 115 dtacs to be able to jump 70k and still be above neck shoulder junction. I'm using N570 in a 24" barrel 7.75tw and running them at 3330-3350fps with good accuracy.

Yes freebore is .140". Jasmine w JGS will send me an email to approve if you request it, then it will be open to whoever wants it. I just don't normally specify when order a reamer. I've used the .140" on both the 6 saum and 6 PRC and it works well on both
Would you mind sharing some starting loads on your 6 SAUM? I'm working a load for buddy with N568 and velocity has been not what I expected. Thanks