6 Creedmoor Powder Recommendations

Roninco

I have been reloading my 6 Creedmoor using H4350 with acceptable accuracy and velocity but I'm willing to try some other powders.
Bullet is 108 grain ELD-M in Lapua SRP brass through a 24" barrel. I usually use Federal 205 primers but also have some CCI 400's.
Powders I have available are:
H1000, H4831SC, StaBALL 6.5, and the mentioned H4350, along with N150, N540, N550, and N560.

What would be a couple of these powders to try?
Thanks for the advice.

StaBall 65 with, "Thrown chg's" and VV N-160 both produce, the best Accuracy, in My 6.5 Creed ( 130 ELD-M's or, 143's - X ) and 6 XC with, the "Heavier" Bullets ( 95 to 108 grains ). And they seem to Be, reasonably priced and,.. ALWAYS,.. "Available"

I have used rl26, h4350, n555, n560, n565, and a few others. By far h4350 is the easiest to load for, but the others do work. I don't use ball powders in anything, because they are a pain.
I have been considering trying some just for the sake of variety, do you mind elaborating about why ball powders are annoying? My guess would be that it's less predictable, with a quick pressure curve or maybe inconsistent ignition, but that's just an informed guess.

I have been considering trying some just for the sake of variety, do you mind elaborating about why ball powders are annoying? My guess would be that it's less predictable, with a quick pressure curve or maybe inconsistent ignition, but that's just an informed guess.
I use an auto trickler it's a pain to get the ball powders cleaned out of it. So I just do t use them.

With 6 Creedmoor, I started with vv555 and that is all I've run in it. I'm pushing a 115 VLD at 2840 from a 22" barrel with a middle of the road load. I think I have about a grain left before I even hit book max. I have used most of the others that you list in various other cartridges. If you don't want to stick with H4350. My picks of your list would be H4831 (1st) and vv550 (2d).

Staball 6.5 has been absolutely the answer for our 6 creeds. We have ran 87 vmax and 108 elite hunters in them and they have great groups and even better velocities and sd's.

I use SW4350 & Staball 6.5 in my 6mm CM with 105 grain bullets. Both powders are avail at my LGS. Case capacity is sort of limited & 40-42 grains of an extruded powder fills case nicely without squashing. Double base powders might add 50-100 fps more velocity. RL 16 might be best but is scarce & pricy.

I use SW4350 & Staball 6.5 in my 6mm CM with 105 grain bullets. Both powders are avail at my LGS. Case capacity is sort of limited & 40-42 grains of an extruded powder fills case nicely without squashing. Double base powders might add 50-100 fps more velocity. RL 16 might be best but is scarce & pricy.
Saw three cans of R16 last week. Was $69.99 pound. Unbelievable. I don't need it that bad.