6.5x284 stuck cases

I put marker on a brass and there is marks all around the bottum. Will try polishing and small base die.

Thanks,

Did you read the post above yours?

When you lift the bolt handle, the bolt should move to the rear enough to make the case loose in the chamber. If your bolt is easy to lift and the case is still stuck after it is lifted, something isn't correct with the mechanics of the extraction.

I red it.

The bolt lift and move to the rear a little with the cam and then stop.

I am trying to figure it out. My guess is it might has a gap between the bolt face and the extractor. Like if the extractor claw was a bit to much forward.

Not sure about that though

I am trying to figure it out. My guess is it might has a gap between the bolt face and the extractor. Like if the extractor claw was a bit to much forward.
Not sure about that though
Totally possible. I had the extractor problem you surmise once with a BAT action. I mentioned it to BAT and they sent me a handful of different sized claws to trial & error fix the issue. Solved in about 5 minutes with a couple swaps. There was no charge or anything, after all, BAT learned that their #X.X claw worked best for my cartridge(a WSSM).

You really should give Cooper a chance with this.
A chance to learn from it.

Since some brass sticks and some doesn't I'd make sure the brass lot is OK. If it's not the brass or some reloading issue I would have Cooper check it out and correct it, I own a Cooper in that caliber and know of several others that will easily handle your load. 51.5gr of H4831sc, 142Gr SMK, Fed210M, Lapua brass is a very common(and mild) target load. I get 2-3 reloads only neck sizing the brass with no sticking.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.