6.5prc and Superformance?

elk wallow

I'm curious if anyone has tried Superformance in there 6.5prc. Looks like it's too fast for heavier bullets but what about the 130gr and under?

Thanks, Kevin

Just found this. As it is listed just slower that H4831, I was hoping someone had some experience using this for 6.5prc.

I tried it with 140 gr Nosler OTM in my 6.5 Remington Magnum with ho-hum results. This rifle was a hammer with AA-3100 and IMR-4350 with these bullets.

I'm curious if anyone has tried Superformance in there 6.5prc. Looks like it's too fast for heavier bullets but what about the 130gr and under?

Thanks, Kevin
Hello
today we started load development using superformance powder and the hornady 153 gr a tip bullets and Lapua brass with cci large rifle benchrest primers
no data is available so we started with max load for 6.5 creedmore which was 56.5 grains of powder which pushed the 153gr a tip 2575fps and worked all the way up to 59gr and got a consistent 2800fps with zero signs of pressure and tons of case capacity left!!!

herb

Hello
today we started load development using superformance powder and the hornady 153 gr a tip bullets and Lapua brass with cci large rifle benchrest primers
no data is available so we started with max load for 6.5 creedmore which was 46.5 grains of powder which pushed the 153gr a tip 2575fps and worked all the way up to 50gr and got a consistent 2800fps with zero signs of pressure and tons of case capacity left!!!

herb
I made a typo sorry. It was 46.5 grains that we started with and 50 grains that we ended with with no pressure signs and 2800 fps. Gonna continue testing to see what we can get out of it but the goal is 3000 fps.

I am looking to try Superperformance with the 123 Absolute Hammers in the 6.5 PRC, Has anyone ventured this direction.
Hammer Bullets said to go with a faster powder for the Absolute Hammer bullets.