243 Win and Superformance

I've got 55 grain and 70 grain Nosler Varmint Balistic Tip and Superformance powder.
Found one starting and max load for 70 grainers but absolutely none for 55gr. Tried Hodgeon and Nosler websites, read the forums before decide to ask and there is no info.
Read multiple comments on 85 and 95 grainers but nothing under 70 is available. Is there some general rule with Superformance and 243, heavier grain bullets and gaining additional 100 or 200 ft/sec with Superformance. There gotta be some reason that no one uses it.
Read few comments as well how inconsistent and temp. Sensitive powder actually is. Can someone share any "recipes" or thoughts in general about Superformance and 243 lighter bullets relationship, if there is any.

Can anyone comment on temperature stability for Superformance. I read some mixed opinions on shooting it in different temperature (eg. Develop a load in a summertime for yote or deer hunting in a winter...)

Don't want to jump the thread now but reason I got Superformance was that apparently Hodgeon list it as ultimate powder for 300WSM (which I also plan to load as well as 243).
I was looking for a 260 ai recipe for 140 Berger's as I had a pound of superformance. Found one on snipershide that was boasting really impressive velocity. Long story, I worked up a load that was indeed fast and 2 grains under pressure signs. This load was worked up in the mid 30s F. I was really happy with it and bought four more pounds and loaded 200 rounds up. Fast forward to mid summer and shot the same loads. I was awarded with massive bolt lift and major ejector marks. Temp was 94 F ( infrared gun to brass). I had to pull 196 rounds. Be really careful with temp swings with this powder. I now only use Hodgdon Extream line powders because of this experience.

I was looking for a 260 ai recipe for 140 Berger's as I had a pound of superformance. Found one on snipershide that was boasting really impressive velocity. Long story, I worked up a load that was indeed fast and 2 grains under pressure signs. This load was worked up in the mid 30s F. I was really happy with it and bought four more pounds and loaded 200 rounds up. Fast forward to mid summer and shot the same loads. I was awarded with massive bolt lift and major ejector marks. Temp was 94 F ( infrared gun to brass). I had to pull 196 rounds. Be really careful with temp swings with this powder. I now only use Hodgdon Extream line powders because of this experience.

Thank you so much for your reply.
I heard bad reviews on temp. Instability and wanted to confirm. Mist of my reloading is done in the warmer weather and hunting in cooler temperatures so should not have this issues but again inconsistencies are my problem...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.