6.5 Woodleigh 160gr bullets

IanCo

I bought some of these to play with in a 6.5CM for a potential elk round. Anybody have any experience with them?

Tagging in......I looked at these, and when the Internet rumor was saying Hornady was discontinuing their 160 gr bullet.....I ended up buying some 155 hr Lapua mega's but have not used them yet. I was looking for a heavy bullet for a 6.5x55 Swede.......Looking at the results ZenArchery (from this site), gets on hogs with the 160 gr Hornady, I can't imagine the Woodleigh's not performing close but it would be nice to hear from first hand experience!

.......Looking at the results ZenArchery (from this site), gets on hogs with the 160 gr Hornady, I can't imagine the Woodleigh's not performing close but it would be nice to hear from first hand experience!........

Good advice! The Woodleigh should mirror the Hornady pretty close.

In my old Swede, those Woodleighs knocked EVERYTHING on their butt with authority.
I went through boxes of them and used them on rabbits up through water buff. They were awesome on kangaroos btw.

Very, very good Bullets these Aussie made Woodleighs.
(Oh, and by the way, Aussie is pronounced like Ozzie Osbourne) LOL.

Cheers.
:)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.