6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah

Attachments

• IMG_2597.jpeg
    IMG_2597.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
I own two 6.5 Needmore's , two 6.5 PRC's and a 6.5x284. like them all. I've never been inclined to use them on elk. Like the for deer and lope. If I knew ahead of time what the yardage was going to be to shoot an elk I would use my C.A. Ridgeline 6.5 PRC or Cooper Model 52 6.5x284. with a bonded bullet , Hammer or Barnes TTSX with a 6.5 Creed , maybe... A perfect shot , I'd take one at 300. I'm not going to chance that I'm going to have that yardage. I'll use my 300 Ultra mag, 300 Win mag or even my 7 Rem mag so I don't have to worry about it . Have killed plenty with all three. I think the right bullet for caliber/velocity matters most. I just don't want to be caught under gunned when all I have is a long shot. Simple to me. 🤔

Last edited:
Ignore the troll Wyo37. I found out he just likes to argue as you can see. A parasite. What he lives for on every thread. Some have figured it out already .
A parasite?

All I did was state the 6.5 creedmoor is capable of killing elk, and was attacked for it.

Then had some fun proving just how dumb some folks are.

Ps the reason your creed sucks at killing is the schiet bullets you shoot...

A parasite?

All I did was state the 6.5 creedmoor is capable of killing elk, and was attacked for it.

Then had some fun proving just how dumb some folks are.

Ps the reason your creed sucks at killing is the schiet bullets you shoot...
You can ramble on for pages but I don't need to waste my time with you. I've already wasted enough. Buh bye

Last edited:
Typically when one person stands out they are the dumb ones. You notice how everyone saying you are wrong or your saying stupid ****. Nobody attacked you until you kept rambling and calling someone else names. Or taking things out if context on purpose to try and validate what you are saying.

Typically when one person stands out they are the dumb ones. You notice how everyone saying you are wrong or your saying stupid ****. Nobody attacked you until you kept rambling and calling someone else names. Or taking things out if context on purpose to try and validate what you are saying.
Grizzly-elk.........

Yes ego. No experience the **** you dont got.
This is a long range forum. Its not a long range elk gun. Unless you think 200 yards is long range. If thats true **** im sorry you should of clarified
In the spirit of getting back to the OP (6.5CM vs .308)… if 6.5CM lacks the velocity and energy to qualify as a "long range elk cartridge," yet it has more velocity and energy than .308 at longer distances, then we should be able to objectively agree that .308 is certainly not a long range elk cartridge then.

I still scratch my head at ANY of the 6.5s... They don't have the speed of a fast .22, they don't have the low recoil and accuracy potential of the 6s like a br or dasher, they don't buck wind like the heavy 7s and they don't hit hard like a big .30 🤷🏻 6.5s aren't horrible at anything just definitely not the best at anything either. I guess if you only like vanilla Ice cream and missionary position 👍🏻

There's a group of about 5 trolls on here that attack what they don't like . I saw same Wyo37 and others go one for pages attacking Steve with Hammer Bullets. If you don't like them don't go on thread and crawl back under your rock .

Status
Not open for further replies.