6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it grizzly-elk capable? Or just regular elk capable?

Just for clarification?

Well i guess its still over your head cant fix stupid. I legitimately cant wait for you too wound one and i camp out in your head while you try finding it

Keep dreaming 🤡

I look forward to the deflection, strawman arguments, and grizzly-elk discussions come Oct....

Still over your head lmao. You know what. I'll chamber one today in 6.5 creedmoor and do that. Since being physically next to gun isn't enough experience of first hand what gun cant do.
No you won't, because "it's not an elk gun" but it can kill an elk, but not a grizzly-elk, or African dangerous game, or whales lol lol

In all honesty you probably should stick to the howitzer.......I'd hate for your manly bravado take a hit lol

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Im chambering 6.5 creed today anyway its what customer wants but hell what do i know about guns

If you believe what you say, you wouldn't chamber any gun in creedmoor based off of ethics alone.....right?

Why in the world would, the holiest of holy hunters, ever contribute to the unethical wounding that creedmoor will surely produce over its service life?

I chamber all guns for what customer wants. Who said theyre elk hunting with it. Not my place to tell them what to do with theyre gun. But this is for a guy varmint hunting
You know the funny thing about irony, is not everybody gets it......but thanks for the laugh.

Ps if money matters more than your ethics, do you really have any?

I can build a gun can't control where its pointed🤷🏻‍♂️ i guess you agree with the remington lawsuit
Yet you come here and tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their gun. Rich.

That's the ironic part, since it went over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts